Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008!

So lets talk about Halloween. This years was pretty successful. The kids were, in order of age:

Jacob: Black Spiderman-



Sara: A Ladyug
David: A Skunk

Here is a pic of all three of them in their costumes:



We started the evening at my mothers church in Arleta. They had giant slides & game booths but the kids were eager to hit the houses, so we left to go trick-or-treating.

We trick-or-treated in my old neighborhood in Pacoima & it was nice to see old friends & family.....After we walked around & asked for candy we all went out to dinner & then headed home cuz we were all TIRED.

The Kids got way too much candy & we threw about half of it away...

It was sooo much fun to share the traditions that as a child I held dear & absolutely reveled in with my own kids.....Xmas is around the corner & that day makes every year worth all the trouble & toil. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.net