Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Man I have been lagging as usual updating this thingy. You would think that as the family archivist & tech go to guy I would be regularly updating this database of family history but alas, I haven't. I plan to give you guys a thumbnail sketch of the happenings & going ons of the Guerrero family for the past few months.

1) We took Jake to Disneyland for his 8th bday.....fun as usual. We are all HUGE Disney fans so once again, we had such a good time.



2) Amy's Sister Dina and her man, OJ came to Los Angeles to visit us from Albuquerque. We took them to Venice beach, The Grove, Hollywood Blvd & LA Ink's tattoo studio.



3) I took Amy to her first concert.....TOOL at Epicenter 09.....It was the time of my life & she actually enjoyed it as well


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.net